New YesterdayNew Yesterday:0
User CountOverall:204

People OnlinePeople Online:
VisitorsVisitors:15
MembersMembers:0
TotalTotal:15

Online NowOnline Now:

Forum

Forum  Discussions  Danson Trikes  danson or tow pak for 400?
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 9/6/2010 1:28 PM
  tomfelock
3 posts
No Ranking

danson or tow pak for 400?  (N/A)

Should i get a Danson or Tow Pak trike kit for my 400? I know that this question has already been asked, but I would like any and all new replies, since the other ones are not that new. Thanks!

New Post 9/8/2010 10:37 PM
  Buymoreparts
1 posts
No Ranking

Re: danson or tow pak for 400?  (United States)

I can't say I'm familiar with the TowPak but I installed a Danson kit in the spring.  Its run for over three months with no problem.  The kit is amazingly stable and the fat 15" tires are hot especially compared with small 13" wheels on some other kits.  Everyone wants to see the trike and our local bike shop has sold a kit to a Burgman owner after seeing our install.

We have a 650 so there is some body, and horsepower, differences with the 400.  The Burgman is a little more pricey but if you want a good long term investment it's worth it.

New Post 9/9/2010 5:58 AM
  tomfelock
3 posts
No Ranking

Re: danson or tow pak for 400?  (N/A)

Thanks for the reply! Please keep me posted on any new updates concerning your experience with the kit.

New Post 11/3/2013 8:11 PM
  ddw795
4 posts
No Ranking

Re: danson or tow pak for 400?  (N/A)

Did you have any steering problems with Danson? Mine was installed by Danny Johnson in Ky. and is impossible to steer. Am faced with over $1000.00 expense to have a Triple Tree installed to improve steering. Also had a crack issue before I got back to Ohio. However the paint job and looks are amazing.

DDW795

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Forum  Discussions  Danson Trikes  danson or tow pak for 400?

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use
Copyright 2007 Schooner Solutions Inc