Forum

Forum  Discussions  Buy/Sell/Trade  Youth Jason McCourty Jersey
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post 10/9/2018 11:57 PM
  linchao
137 posts
10th Level Poster

Youth Jason McCourty Jersey  (United States)

49ers linebacker Reuben Foster spent time this offseason facing charges of domestic violence that led to an agreement that he’d stay away from the team pending their resolution and thoughts that his NFL career might be over.

After his accuser recanted her accusations at a pre-trial hearing Joonas Donskoi Jersey , a judge ruled there was not enough evidence for Foster to stand trial and Foster rejoined the team. Foster said Saturday that he got the message from the team that he would have been released had the charges held up and called the experience an educational one for him.

“It was a big learning experience,” Foster said, via NBC Sports Bay Area. “I learn from every mistake, everything that’s said, all my flaws. I learned from a lot of things and just grew from it. It made me appreciate football a lot better. It was crazy Darren Helm Jersey , knowing that football can be gone. Being back on this field with my brothers and these coaches, man, is a blessing.”

He’ll still serve a two-game suspension after pleading no contest to a weapons charge and entering a diversion program after a marijuana possession arrest in Alabama. Foster called that outcome a “painful” one, but there were moments where it looked like Foster’s off-field actions would cost him a lot more than two games.

Bucs offensive coordinator Todd Monken has a message for quarterback Jameis Winston: Stop trying so hard.

“The thing is what I’ve seen, irrespective of the physical stuff on the field Ray Nitschke Jersey , let’s not try so hard,” Monken said Thursday, via Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. “He’s got natural leadership qualities. A toughness about him. Guys want to follow him. It’s OK to fail. He’s human. It’s OK to be hurt. It’s OK to have that side of you. Let’s just go. You don’t have to try so hard. Guys will follow you. Just be yourself.”

Monken said “part” of what he is referring to is Winston’s pregame rah-rah stuff. Winston also has been known to pick fights with opponents.

“I think the best way to put it is that in our league, there’s so much pressure put on the coaches and that one position,” Monken said. “Nobody gets the credit either way for winning or losing than the quarterback or the coaches. That’s fine. That’s the way it is. OK Youth Jason McCourty Jersey , no one is going to blame Mike Evans for why we haven’t made the playoffs. That’s part of it. We get that. That doesn’t mean we all don’t want to win. I think the main thing is, ‘OK Jameis, be yourself. You don’t have to try so hard. The guys know naturally you’re our leader.’

“When you’re hurt and you’re not winning and you want to so bad. . . . I think you’ve seen it. I don’t have to expand on it.”

Entering his fourth season, and with one Pro Bowl appearance and no postseason games, Winston faces a “prove-it year” as Dan Orlovsky referred to it earlier this week.

New England Patriots Customized Jerseys

Previous Previous

Next Next
  Forum  Discussions  Buy/Sell/Trade  Youth Jason McCourty Jersey

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use
Copyright 2007 Schooner Solutions Inc